Product Availability and Descriptions
For best product availability it is suggested that rental requests be made at least 14
days prior to your check-in date. All orders are subject to availability. We do our best
to ensure all product descriptions are accurate. However, Ocean City Beach and Linen
Rental is not responsible for errors in product descriptions. Products and their style,
color, pattern and pricing may change or be substituted without prior notice.
*ALL website prices are for 1-7 day rentals, 2 week rentals are charged at 1.5 times the website price. 2 week rentals or longer should be made over the phone.*
Order Confirmation and Rental Property Information
Please review ALL information provided on your Order Confirmation and or Invoice
(Address, Unit Number, Check-In and Check-Out dates etc) to insure that your order is
correct. We DO NOT confirm the information you provide with your property manager and or rental agencies.
Please contact us immediately with any discrepancy on your Order Confirmation and
In Store Order Pickup
You may pick up your items in person at no charge OR you may have them delivered
for an additional $13 (includes pickup on the day of your departure). Same day pickups (with in one day of arrival) are subject to a same day rental fee of $10 per order. Please see our “Hours of Operation” for more information on
when your order may be picked up.
Delivery and Pickup
Delivery: 12:00pm to 9:00pm day of Check-IN
- You do not need to be present at the time of delivery or pickup.
- All items shall be delivered to your rental unit between: 12:00 PM and 9:00 PM
on the day of your check in.
- If you live in a condo or high-rise please make sure we have access to your
building and unit prior to check-in. If we cannot access your unit, rental items
will be placed outside of your front door.
- Rush Delivery: Any order placed within 2 days of arrival will be charged a $25
Rush Delivery FEE. Please add RUSH DELIVERY to your cart at check out.
Depending on volume on the day of your check-in our Rush Deliveries may be
made up to 10PM on the day of your check-in.
***Please know we do our best to ensure our deliveries are on time. However, due
to traffic, events, weather and or volume we may be delayed during peak season.***
Thank You for your understanding!!!
****No refunds are given for delayed deliveries***
Pickup: 9:00am day of Check-OUT
- ALL rental items must be ready and accessible for pickup by 9am on your
check-out day. Linens must be stripped from beds, removed from bathrooms and
placed inside the original container or bags they were delivered in.
- You do not need to be present at the time of pickup.
- All rental items are to be placed outside of your front door. If you are in a Condo
or High-rise building that does not allow items in the halls and or walkways
please make sure we have access to your unit and leave all rental items inside
of the front door.
- If linens and equipment are not, ready and accessible in their original container
or bags by 9am on the day of check-out your damage waiver will be forfeited and not
- Any rental item/items missing at the time of pickup will be deducted from the
initial damage waiver at their current retail replacement price determined by Ocean City
Beach and Linen Rental.
- If your entire package is unable to be recovered by 9am on the day of your departure you forfeit your entire damage waiver and will be charged the current retail replacement price determined by Ocean City Beach & Linen rental for each item on your order.
Cleaning Items Prior to Return
- LINENS:You DO NOT need to clean any linens rented. However, you must place
them in the container or bag in which they were delivered and place them
outside your front door by 9am on the day of your check-out. If you are in a
Condo or High-rise building that does not allow items in the halls and or
walkways please make sure we have access to your unit and leave the items
inside of the front door. If these instructions are not followed you will not be refunded your damage waiver.
- BEACH EQUIPMENT: All beach equipment must be clean and free of sand and or
food and drink. You may not use tanning oil while using our beach chairs as it stains the fabric. If any beach equipment is returned dirty, a $20 cleaning FEE will
be charged per dirty item returned.
Damage or Theft
Beach Equipment and or Linens are NEVER to BE LEFT UNATTENDED on the beach
during the day or overnight. You are responsible for ANY damage or theft of any item
rented during your stay and will be billed accordingly and you damage waiver forfeited.
- All rental items will require a damage waiver and prepayment prior to arrival in the form of a major
credit card: Visa/Mastercard/Discover/AMEX.
- All credit card information will be stored on our secure payment gateway
through our merchant account for up to one year.
- Your information will remain confidential and your credit card will not be
charged for any reason other than your rental order, the loss or damage of any
item from your rental order, and or additional rental items or changes
requested to your order after your original order was placed.
- A FULL REFUND is issued if your order is canceled 14 days prior to your checkin date, less the credit card fee charged to us by our processor.
- A 50% refund is issued for any cancellation with in 13 days to 3 days prior to your check in date.
- There is NO REFUND for ANY ORDER canceled
with in 2 days, 1 day or the day of your check in date.
- We DO NOT provided refunds for inclement weather or evacuations that are
- If an evacuation is mandatory we will credit your account for a future rental (up
to 6 months from your original check-in day) as long as we have received
written correspondence from you with your new check-in date 7 days prior to
Ocean City Beach and Linen Rental prides itself on satisfaction. Upon check-in,
renters must inspect all rental items for satisfactory condition. If you receive an
unsatisfactory item please contact us immediately for a replacement. If
unsatisfactory rental items are not reported within the first 24 hours of check-in,
the renter will be held liable for the cost of the replacement of the item. Rental
charges and your deposit cannot be applied against the replacement purchase
price form damaged or lost rental items. We DO NOT give refunds for
unsatisfactory rental items, but will be happy to provide you with a replacement
subject to availability.
Terms & Conditions
This rental contract forms a sole agreement between the Renter/Customer and
Ocean City Beach and Linen Rental. All equipment is used at the Renter’s risk. The
Renter understands that there exist certain risks of injury from the use or misuse of
such items, including the potential risk of serious injury, disability or death from the
use of such items. The Renter assumes all responsibility for rented equipment while
in the renter’s possession. The Customer/Renter agrees to indemnify and hold Ocean
City Beach and Linen Rental and its officers, employees, shareholders and agents
harmless for any claims from Customer’s/Renter’s use or misuse, including any third
parties for loss, injury and damage to persons or property arising out of the renters
negligence or operation, including any legal costs incurred in the defense of such
The Renter acknowledges that the Renter has inspected the rental equipment and
has determined that it is in good condition and suitable for the purpose for which it has
been rented. The Renter shall only use the rented equipment in the manner for which it
is designed and intended to be used. The Renter assumes all responsibility for the rented equipment while out of possession of Ocean City Beach and Linen Rental, and
promises to return such equipment to Ocean City Beach and Linen Rental in as good
condition as it was at the start of the effective rental agreement. The Renter shall be
liable for any loss, theft, damage or destruction of rented equipment. All rental
equipment lost or damaged will be paid for by the Renter at the current retail price
determined by Ocean City Beach and Linen Rental. Accrued rental charges and or
deposit cannot be applied against the purchase price of such damaged or lost
- ATTORNEY FEES: Customer/Renter agrees to pay all court cost and attorney
fees incurred by Ocean City Beach and Linen Rental resulting from enforcing
these terms and conditions.
- Ocean City Beach and Linen Rental makes no warranties of merchant ability or
fitness for particular purpose, or any warranties, expressed or implied.
- Customer/Renter agrees to IMMEDIATELY STOP USING ANY BROKEN or
DAMAGED rental items.
- Customer/Renter agrees to pay Ocean City Beach & Linen Rental for ANY
STOLEN, LOSSED OR DAMAGED rental items during the rental period.
- The Renter agrees to pay all fees outlined in the FAQs page relating to, but not
limited to: cleaning fees for unclean returned items, rush delivery fees,
restocking fees etc.
- Renter agrees to forfeit their deposit in the event their rental items are not
ready and or accessible by 9am on the day of their check-out
- Renter agrees to adhere to Ocean City Beach and Linen Rental’s Cancellation
- Renter agrees to prepay their deposit and all rental charges
- Renter agrees that no refunds will be given for delayed deliveries
- Renter agrees that their payment of rental charges is considered
acknowledgment and acceptance of Ocean City Beach and Linen Rental’s
policies and these terms and conditions.
- ATTORNEY FEES: Customer/Renter agrees to pay all court cost and attorney